Friday, February 13, 2009

squirrels,birds and red nails

So much for my plan to blog a couple times a week. The thought is there but not the time and I often wonder what to show and tell. I am busy working on work for "Articulation's"next exhibit which is in April at the McMullen Gallery in Edmonton then will travel to Winnipeg in September to the Mennonite Heritage Museum . I 'll have pictures of the finished work at a later date.
I'm always experimenting with something, for the last week it has been with dyes and I am happy to report the samples look good. I did take some time out this morning to experiment with my new camera. There was a male Cardinal in the cedars that I was trying to get a shot of but with no luck. And the Chickadee was a bit difficult

They barely stop long enough to get a really good shot. This one is a bit dark.


Now this little guy never moved except to stuff more seeds in to his mouth.

And then I went and had a manicure and had the nails painted brilliant red just for a change of pace.



No comments:

Post a Comment