Sunday, May 10, 2009

Family -Art work-

As an Artist I am always looking for new inspiration that may lead to something I can work with at a later time. To day a couple family members helped me out by showing me some of the artwork they collect. I was intrigued by this one as I have collected Dragons over the years. Don't know who the artist is but my niece Niomia told me this dragon was a free hand drawing.
Another one of Niomia's , cute but I'd be afraid that the wings may droop in a few years.Nephew Patrick has a number of different tattoos and this is a new collection that he is just starting on. I'll have to check it out again at the next family gathering to see how it's going. I 'll also have to ask more question next time to find out who the artist/designer is and the meanings/inspiration.
I'm not really into Tattoos but it is artwork shown in a different media. I may have to do a bit of investigation on the subject, already the ideas are flowing.

No comments:

Post a Comment